Best File Manager Apps For Android: File Manager Apps for android operating system can help you do various useful task related to the data files in your smartphone. If you are still using the built-in file manager of Android than you are lacking in terms of better productivity and useful features.
There are many apps available for every useful task on android. For example; if you want to save battery life on android, Battery saving apps are available. With android video players, you can watch high-quality videos even on your low-cost android smartphone. Similarly for better file management on your android device, you also need a best file manager app.
With a suitable file manager app, you can easily search, move, share, delete, cut and copy the file on your mobile device. If you want to hide any folder on your smartphone, file manager can do this task with ease.
There are many file manager apps are available on Google Play Store. But do you know which are the best file manager apps ? Below is the list of some of best apps for managing files on android.
List Of Best File Manger Apps For Android
1. ES File Explorer : Best Free Android File Manager App
ES File Explorer is the best file manager available for android and for free. You can use this app to manage applications, documents and multimedia files. With it, you can manage your file locally and also on network. With this File Explorer app, you can easily do copy, paste, delete and move tasks. It also supports various cloud storage service.
- File Management Tasks: Cut, Copy, Paste, Move, Delete, Create, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide etc
- Support for networked use
- Built-in support for ZIP and RAR files
- Support for FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV
- Speed up your android device by cleaning up RAM.
- Free up memory by cleaning junk files
File Commander is another fully-featured file manager app for android. It offer a clean & intuitive interface for file management. It also allows you to hide and encrypt your important data files. Most of the basic file management operation like cut, copy, move etc. are supported by this app. There is also paid version of this app available which let you to access premium features of File Commander app.
- Login Profile feature allows you to save your app settings and preference across various devices
- Get you all file including music, photos, videos in libraries
- Support for cloud storage service like DropBox, Box, Google Drive and more
- Support for Windows/Samba based local network locations, FTP/FTPS servers
File Manager HD is another best tool for file management on android. Basis task of copy, cut paste, move etc. can be done with every ease. But we can also compress and decompress files. With this app, you can wirelessly edit the file on smartphone from your PC. For this, it uses FTP.
- Can do basic operations along with compress & decompress
- Cloud Storage Support
- Wi-fi file transfer
- You can also view your data file by its type
- Supports for FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV and LAN/SMB
Solid Explorer is the best file managing app for cloud storage. In fact, it is a file and cloud manager app. It allows you to browse two folders separating in two independent panels. One of the best feature of this app is its drag & drop features by which we can drag and drop between different panels.
You can use this app for 14 days trail or in-app purchase
- Navigate two folder in separate panels
- Drag and Drop functionality
- Support for hiding files, chromecast and FTP sever
- Zip and Extract ZIP, RAR and TAR archives
AntTek Explorer is a popular android file manager which offer drag & drop feature with multi-panel functionality. You can easily customize its layout with 6 different panels. If your android device is rooted, you can also manage system partition with it. It has built-in picture viewer, ZIP/RAR viewer and APK viewer.
- Drag and Drop feature
- Seamlessly manage files across different panels
- Customizable layout
- Cloud Explorer
It is one of the best file manager app available for Android mobile operating system. With its clean interface, managing your files in your smartphone will be easy. It also provides some useful features like Backup feature and stops unwanted processes to save battery life.
- Intuitive Interface
- Backup apps
- Move files between cloud storage
X-plore File Manager is another top class android file manager app. Its user-interface looks somewhat old-fashioned, but features of this app are among best. With its dual-pane tree view, you can easily cut, copy, paste and do other different file management task.
- Disk Map
- SSH File Transfer and SSH Shell
- Wi-fi file sharing
- SQLite database viewer
- Hex viewer
8. File Manager
This File Manger have a clean & intuitive interface. You can easily manage file & folders from micro sd card, device and cloud storage.
- Organize and Manage files
- Cloud Storage Support
- Compress files
- Application manager for managing and back up of all android apps installed in the device
So above are best android file manager apps. Most of these are available for free in Google Play Store. Thee file manager apps can be categorized on the basis of advanced features, usability and multitasking.
Most of these apps provides modern & clean user interface along with file managing features.
So go and install one of these apps and manage your smartphone file efficiently.