Mozilla Firefox has officially arrive in its stable version of 37. Firefox 37 has been updated for all of the platform, Windows, OS X, Linux and Android. Your Firefox browser will be automatically updates to the latest version, if it’s automatic update option is turned on.
Firefox 37 has got a bunch of new features & improvement including security feature and better HTML5 support for YouTube a some notable improvement.
What’s New In Firefox 37
- Heartbeat User Rating System
Now Firefox users can provide their feedback for Firefox via a new heartbeat rating system.
- Now Bing search will use HTTPS for secure searching
- For Turkish locale, Firefox’s default serach engine is now set to Yandex.
- Opportunistically encrypt HTTP traffic where the server supports HTTP/2 AltSvc.
- Improved performance of WebGL rendering on Windows
- Improved protection against site impersonation via OneCRL centralized certificate revocation
- Various security fixes
- Better HTML 5 Support
- Improved download performance and more
Below Is The List Of Full Changelog Of Firefox 37:
- NEW: Heartbeat user rating system – your feedback about Firefox
- NEW: Yandex set as default search provider for the Turkish locale
- NEW: Bing search now uses HTTPS for secure searching
- NEW: Improved protection against site impersonation via OneCRL centralized certificate revocation
- NEW: Opportunistically encrypt HTTP traffic where the server supports HTTP/2 AltSvc
- CHANGED: Disabled insecure TLS version fallback for site security
- CHANGED: Extended SSL error reporting for reporting non-certificate errors
- CHANGED: TLS False Start optimization now requires a cipher suite using AEAD construction
- CHANGED: Improved certificate and TLS communication security by removing support for DSA
- CHANGED: Improved performance of WebGL rendering on Windows
- HTML5: Implemented a subset of the Media Source Extensions (MSE) API to allow native HTML5 playback on YouTube (Windows Vista or later only)
- HTML5: Added support for CSS display:contents
- HTML5: IndexedDB now accessible from worker threads
- HTML5: New SDP/JSEP implementation in WebRTC
- DEVELOPER: Debug tabs opened in Chrome Desktop, Chrome for Android, and Safari for iOS
- DEVELOPER: New Inspector animations panel to control element animations
- DEVELOPER: New Security Panel included in Network Panel
- DEVELOPER: Debugger panel support for chrome:// and about:// URIs
- DEVELOPER: Added logging of weak ciphers to the web console
- FIXED: Various security fixes
Source of changelog https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/37.0/releasenotes/