Apple Watch Event: Apple has launched its highly buzzed Apple Watch in San Francisco along with New MacBook Air. Apple Watch is the company’s first device which you can wear on your wrist. Tim Cook has also unveiled new line-up of MacBook which are considered to be slimmest and lightest Macbook till now.
Let’s get deeper in to the details of Apple Watch and new MacBook.
Apple Watch: Important Points
Apple has previously introduced the concept of Apple Watch back in September 2014. We will let you know about all the important points:
- Apple Watch will come in three version: Apple Watch, Apple Watch Sport and Apple Watch Edition.
- All three watches are made of different materials like Pink Gold, Aluminum and 18K Gold.
- Its wrist strap will also be differentiated by masculine, feminine and youthful.
- The lowest price for this Apple wearable is $349 for Apple Watch Sports Edition (38mm) and 42mm edition will be priced at $499.
- Apple Watch 38mm will be price between $549-$1049 and $599-$1099 for 42mm.
- The Apple Watch is just operates similar to iPhone. You can operate with the button on the side of watch rather than just touching the screen all the time.
- This watch on the back has got a crystal with LED, systems for wireless charging and vibration mechanism.
- There are some features in Apple Watch which will only work when it is paired with iPhone 5 or later.
- The display of this watch will lighten or awake when your raise your wrist.
- Health & Fitness: This Apple wristwatch health and fitness features. There is an app which tracks your activity including calorie burns for that day, total exercise time and stand-up time. Heart rate measurement is another great feature of this watch. It will give you a report of your activity done during a week.
- You can also connect this wearable to your phone over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- It’s an water-resistant smart-watch with IPX7 rating.
- You can download third-part apps to this watch via iPhone.
- You can answer calls & read email if its connected your smartphone.
- You will get latest updates from your Facebook & Twitter accounts via social networking apps.
- Apple Watch allows you to draw on it screen and communicate with those drawing in real-time.
- Personal Assistant “Siri” will also work in Apple’s Wristwatch.
- You can also give payment with this watch via Apple Pay.
- You can also unlock hotel room by an app built-in this watch.
- Apple promises 18 hours of battery life for this smart watch.
- The watch can acts as remote control for your Apple TV.
- Inside there is an Apple S1 Processor.
Apple Watch will be on pre-order from April 10 in U.S., Australia, Britain, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong and Japan. It will available from April 24 in Apple Stores.
New Apple MacBook: Thinnest & Lightest
Apple has also launched 12 inch new MacBook. The features and specification of new MacBook 2015 are listed below:
Design: More Thinner & Lighter
Apple has designed the new MacBook in such way to make thinner and lighter than previous version of MacBooks. Apple has given the new MacBook two colors Silver & Space grey. It will also come in Gold color. It is just 13.3mm thick and 2 lbs of weight.
Screen: New MacBook 2015
The new MacBook has got a 12″ retina display with 2304×1440 pixels. It is just 0.88mm thin.
What’s Inside the New MacBook 2015:
MacBook 2015 has got Intel fifth generation processor called Core M “Broadwell”. This processor can run at 1.1Ghz and turbo-boost upto 2.9Ghz. The new fifth generation processor just takes 5 watts of power thus contributing to battery backup. Intel HD Graphics 5300 is integrated with it.
The new MacBook is the first MacBook from Apple with no fans inside thus making it super-silent. It’s an awesome fanless design made by Apple. Entry level model will include 8GB of RAM and 256GB SSD.
Newly Designed Keyboard and Trackpad: Apple New MacBook 2015
Apple has purely redesigned its Keyboard & Tackpad. For Keyboard, they now use new Butterfly fly mechanism instead of previous scissor mechanism. It will improve accuracy and thinness.
The newly designed touchpad has got a new technology called “Force Touch”. It will work on the basis of pressure you have made on trackpad. It uses the new haptic engine to perform all such gestures like in Apple Watch.For e.g. a force click if done on a word in safari will open Wikipedia, if on a date calender will be open and there are many other similar gestures.
USB-C: Apple New MacBook 2015
Apple’s new MacBook 2015 will come with USB-C ports. It will support new stardedard USB 3.1. By introducing USB-C, Apple has just reduce the number of ports on new MacBook. You can use one port for data transfer, video output and also for charging. USB 3.1 can deliver the speed up to 1oGbps.
For connectivity, new MacBook provides Wi-Fi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.0.
By combining Apple’s new MacBook 2015 takes battery life to a new level. This new MacBook 2015 got fifth generation Intel Broadwell processor which takes super-low battery juice. Also the new retina-display takes 30 percent energy than previous one.
With this Apple claims. 9 hours of battery back up while web browsing and 10 hours while playing high-definition videos.
Price Of Apple New MacBook 2015
Entry Level version of new MacBook 2015 will be price at $1,299 and its upper version to be price at $1,599. The upper version includes more SSD storage of 512GB and 1.2Ghz processor.
Strange point is that new MacBook 2015 will come will come with low-resolution facetime camera with a resolution of 480p. Also new MacBook will come with metallic Apple logo instead do glowing. It will be launched on April 10.
The previous line-up of MacBook Air and MacBook Pro are not left out in this event. Both these line-up of MacBook will be upgraded to newer fifth-generation Intel Broadwell processors. MacBook Air will also get feature of newer trackpad.
Conclusion: Best Of Apple Watch Event
Along with Apple Watch and New MacBook 2015, Apple has announce to become an exclusive partner of HBO. This deal is done of HBO’s new subscription service of HBO NOW to be watch on Apple TV. iPhone & iPad users can also enjoy this service.
Apple has launched Apple Watch in this event. They have also introduced new MacBook 2015. Both these two products are will be available very soon.
If you have any question about this event, question that in comment section.