Do you want to convert and extract Spotify songs and playlist? Although there are many Spotify music converters available. But Audfree Spotify Music Converter is one of best Spotify music converter for Mac. In this post, we will review the Spotify music converter from Audfree.
It is an all-in-one Spotify music downloader & converter for MacOS. On Mac OSX, it can easily manage all of your Spotify tracks. Whether you are using the free or premium version of Spotify Music, you can listen to every type of Spotify songs on any media player offline. It includes Spotify songs, playlists, artists, and albums. To do this, it extracts and converts the music streams to common audio formats. Also, it preserves the original quality of the music.
Below are the best features of Audfree Spotify Music Converter.
Audfree Spotify Music Converter Features
- Removes DRM From Spotify Songs
The free version of Spotify Music has DRM Restriction on music. It makes them listen to music only online. Only Premium users are allowed to play the Spotify music on limited devices. It’s also because of DRM restriction. But Audfree Spotify Music Converter can easily remove DRM restriction and allows you to download any Spotify track and playlist offline.
- Convert Spotify Music
Spotify Music is encoded in DRM-ed Ogg Vorbis format. This Spotify Music Converter easily converts the Spotify music from OGG to common MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A and M4B formats. After converting the music, you can easily share the music on other platforms.
Keep, Edit ID3 Tags & Audio Parameters
Its intelligent DRM Spotify converter let you to get control over the downloaded Spotify music tracks. It also preserves the title, cover, genre, artist, year, album, and other ID3 tags information of the converted songs. You are also allowed to fix the ID tags and edit other audio parameters. Audio Parameters include sample rate, audio channel, codec, bit rate and more.
How To Use Audfree Spotify Music Converter
1. First, you have downloaded the trial version of the software. After getting the license, input the registration code and it will get activated.
2. At this step, you just need to browse your Spotify account and find the song you want to download. After it, drag those songs, albums or playlist to the Audfree main window. You can also copy the URL of the song and paste it in the search box.
3. Now you have to decide which format you want the output music. In Preferences option, you can select among the formats like MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, and M4B. You can also change the audio parameters of the output music.
4. You click on the Convert button. It will convert and download the DRM restricted music in common formats.
You can buy the Audfree Spotify Music Converter for Mac at just $19.95.
This Spotify Music Converter from Audfree is really impressive. If you are a regular Spotify Music user than you should use this software. Its cheap price and 24 hrs alternate customer support makes this software worth for the money.