Now a day the usage of the smartphone has increased a lot. Most of us own a smartphone. This smartphone contains lots of our important data including photos, audio recording, documents and other important data. There are many conditions when we lost our data on the smartphone accidentally.
Have you ever lost your precious data from your android devices? Surely you got worried in that situation. How will you recover the lost data on your android device?
You don’t need to worry. There is some data recovery software available for Android devices.
Below are some of the best tool to recover lost data on your android device.
List Of Best Data Recovery Software For Android
1. Wondershare dr.fone for Android
Wondershare dr.fone is one of the best data recovery software for android phone and tablet. It can recover deleted files on Android from many common scenarios. It includes system crash, SD Card issue, rooting error, rom flashing, and many other conditions.
- Recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, and more.
- Compatible with 6000+ Android devices
- Support to extract data from broken Samsung phones
- Verify data in detail before recovery
- Intuitive interface for everyone to use
2. TunesBro DiskLab
TuneBro DiskLab for Android is another powerful data recovery software for android. With it, you can easily scan for the deleted and lost data from your device. Also, Its data recovery process is very fast because of f its updated algorithms.
It can recover data in any situations including accidental deletion, wrong operations, system crash, corrupted or malfunction SD card or USB drive, ROM flashing and factory reset. More than 17 types of files can be recovered using this software.
- Easy to use interface
- Faster data recovery process
- Supports data recovery of 17+ different file types
- Preview deleted data before recovery
- 2000+ Android device supported
- Available for both Windows and Mac OS
3. Bitwar Android Data Recovery
Bitwar Android Data Recovery is one of the most effective Android data recovery software. It can recover text messages, contacts, call history, photos, videos, audio files, voice memos etc. With it, you can preview files including JPG, GIF, PNG, MP3, MP4 and other files.
You can also redovr data from SD Card of the mobile phone. It supports Android OS version from 2.1-7.0
- Support data recovery from extension SD card
- File Previews supported
- Recover deleted messages, photos, contacts, videos etc
- Supports multi-brand android devices
Recuva is an excellent and free to use data recovery software for Android devices. It can recover files from your Windows computer, recycle bin, digital camera card, and MP3 player. You can recover data in situations with it like accidental deletion, a computer crash and more.
- Recover from damaged disks
- Deep scan for buried files
- Securely delete files
Undeleter is free android data recovery app for root users. It can recover lost data like pictures, videos, music, archives, and binaries. You can scan both internal memory of the phone and memory card. Without a root access, Undeleter can only scan app caches for images.
- Restore deleted files from any volume-internal partition and SD cards
- It can save recover files to Dropbox and Google Drive
- Deep Scan
6. DigDeep Image Recovery
It is powerful data recovery tool that searches your internal storage and SD card for deleted images and recovers them again easily. This app can scan both the internal and external memory of the Android device. Also, it has easy to use interface.
- No need to root the phone
- Restore all images types: jpg, jpeg, png
- Easy to use
- Fast and reliable
Whenever there is data loss on your android device, it is recommended to use one of these android data recovery software. Although there are many software available for android data recovery but above-listed software are best of all.