Best Battery Saver Apps For Android: So you are tired of your ever draining battery of your android smartphone. These days smartphones even in budget range fitted with more powerful batteries. Although these smartphones have so many great features they always remain on the downside in battery backup area.
We always appreciate the battery backup of basic mobile phones. Basic mobile phones can easily give 2-3 days battery backup. But do you know why? As these mobile phones have the very limited number of features. But in smartphones, there are plenty features like apps for every task, bigger screen, GPS, high-speed CPU, high-speed internet and much more.
Mobile Apps for Google Duo, WhatsApp, Facebook, YouTube are highly used by mobile users. Also, we are now addicted to mobile games. There are many wonderful mobile games available in the play store that no one can resist to play. Now watching videos on the smartphone has now become a trend.
Watching YouTube videos is a regular task on our smartphone.
Even I can say that an Android smartphone can easily do most of the task that we do on our computer. It is the biggest cause of battery drain on an Android smartphone that we are using our smartphone more & more, which in result consumes more battery.
The low capacity battery fitted in smartphones is the ultimate cause of fast battery drain. Yes, it’s true that battery capacity plays a major role in determining the battery backup. But we should know how to increase the battery backup on our android smartphone. Proper battery management in our smartphone is the only way we can get most out of the battery.
So how can you manage your smartphone’s battery power efficiently? There are some Android apps available which can easily boost the battery life of your smartphone.
Below is the list of best battery saver apps for your android smartphone. Go & check them out.
List Of Top Best Battery Saver Apps For Android
DU Battery Saver is the best battery saver android app which can easily boost the battery backup of your android smartphone. Currently, I am using it on my android smartphone. We can call it the android power & manager. It can easily increase the battery life of your smartphone up to 50 percent.
With Its pro version, you can easily extend the smartphone’s the battery life up to 70 percent.
- Extend life of battery by providing healthy charging
- With its “Optimize” button, it finds & solves the problem within a touch
- It comes pre-set battery power management mode for more battery savings. You can also create your own customized mode.
- You can also view your phone’s battery power level by percentage or time remaining.
- Change CPU Frequency (for rooted phone)
2. Battery Doctor (Battery Saver)
Battery Doctor is developed by popular mobile internet company Cheetah Mobile which is best known for Battery Doctor and Clean Master. Battery Doctor is a totally free battery saver app that claims to boost the battery backup up to 50 percent. This battery saving app is available for both Android and iOS.
- Easily adjust your mobile settings to make your battery for longer backup
- Estimate battery backup time in the various situation like playing the game, internet browsing etc.
- Helps in charging the battery in health way by 3 stage charging system
- With task killer, you can kill task with a click
- CPU Management ( for rooted phones)
- Power Saving Modes available for different situations
- Brightness control available
and many other important features available for long battery backup.
Avast Battery Saver is another one of best battery saver app for your android smartphone and it is totally free. This app is developed by the makers of popular computer antivirus software Avast Free Antivirus. It works with the phone settings including Internet connection, screen brightness, and timeout to optimize these setting according to your need & battery backup.
Some of the best features of this app are listed below.
- Battery optimized smart profiles available. These profiles are based on time, location and battery level.
- Detects those apps which consume more power and deactivates them permanently. This feature is listed under App Consumption.
- Give accurate estimate of remaining battery life
4. GO Battery Saver & Power Widget
GO Battery Saver app is another excellent battery saving app for Android. Some of its best features include power saving mode, smart saving, toggle control, power testing, etc.
- One click battery power optimization
- Accurate battery backup estimation
- Healthy battery charging
- Widget is also available for better performance
Battery Optimizer & Cleaner from Intel is a great battery saver app for android. It can easily increase your android mobile’s battery life, clean-up RAM and clean up storage and monitor mobile data usage.
- Free up memory & RAM
- Junk cleaner & app cleaner
- Data Manager
- One-tap booster
Greenify is another battery saving app for Android. In fact, this app is made for rooted Android smartphones.
Greenfiy app finds those apps which downgrade the performance & battery backup of your android smartphone and hibernate those apps if you are not using them. Some of the apps get started automatically and keeps draining the battery unnecessarily in the background. You can also put those junk apps on halt(stop).
Greenify is extremely lightweight in terms of CPU & RAM usage and battery consumption.
Power Battery is lightweight and smart battery app for android. It scans the power consumption of your phone’s app and settings to extend battery life. With one tap. it easily optimizes the apps. It also stops battery draining apps while charging.
- Stops battery consuming app in background
- Battery saver modes
- Provides key battery information including battery status, battery log & battery history
- Efficiently charges the battery
- Memory Booster and Junk Cleaner
8. 360 Battery
360 Battery is one of the best android battery saver app. It includes features for battery time monitoring, power saving mode, and battery charging time reducer. Its battery saving mode allows you to easily stop all battery consuming apps within a click. Its one-tap optimizer automatically repairs battery draining issues and optimizes your android device.
- Battery monitoring provides important battery information
- Easily & Accurately calculates stand-by time
- Intelligently select power-saving operations for maximum battery backup
- Monitors different phases of battery charging
PowerPro uses different ways to save battery. It closes all the apps running in the background that are inactive. You can also select the app which you want to run. To save your phone’s battery, this app also controls the brightness of the phone’s screen.
- Decreases screen brightness light up to 33 percent without compromising visibility and brightness
- Different profiles for your battery saving needs
- Battery cooler for keeping phone’s temperature low
10. Dr. Battery
Dr. Battery makes your battery last longer by optimizing your phone’s settings and apps.For better battery performance it kills background running apps. It also reminds you to not overcharge the battery.
- Monitor battery charge for fast & efficient battery charging
- Clean up memory to boost phone speed.
- Clean junk files
- Phone cooler ensures phone does not get overheat
- Show battery status and remaining time
- Intelligent brightness control
So these are some of the best battery saver apps for android. If your smartphone’s battery is draining quite fast unnecessarily then it’s highly recommended to install one of these apps on the android device.
Battery power management is the only way to get most out of your smartphones battery. You will surely get some significant boost in battery backup. But make sure don’t install unwanted apps that keep running in the background.
You can use it on Android smartphones & tablets.