Here in today’s post as a tech reviewer we are going to discuss ClickHelp in-depth Review. Before discussing on ClickHelp , we must know why we need of ClickHelp? Here we are going to list some of the major and unique task done by ClickHelp.com
- ClickHelp user is able to create an online documentation site very easily
- Publish content for the end users to be able to easily find the answers online.
- ClickHelp easily edits your published content
- Content migration opportunities
- HTML /WebHelp output
- Mobile and tablet compatibility
- Custom topic templates
- Cross-platform and multi-format support
- Responsive support team
Online documentation and knowledge base tool. Browser-based solution that works everywhere, you just need a web browser. Online environment for teams to collaborate on user manuals, guides, FAQs and KBs; as well as a user-facing documentation site where you publish and update your content easily. Supports single-sourcing, SSO, password-protected documentation, export to printed formats, a lot of integrations, and more.
There are given below reasons which makes ClickHelp unique from any other similar services available in the market.
- Effortless to migrate your content
- Provides help to enhance your content
- Utmost security and data encryption
- Totally flexible content management
- Password-protected documentation portals
- Responsive customer support
What Problems Will ClickHelp Solve?
- ClickHelp simplifies the way you make changes to the published content – just log in as an author, open the topic, and fix the things you need.
- With ClickHelp, companies are able to create an online documentation site easily and start publishing content for the end users to be able to easily find the answers online (through the company website, or through Google).
- ClickHelp provides fast and easy access configuration for your online documentation. This allows you to create groups of readers and manage access for several different groups in the fastest and easiest easy way – just select the docs available to each group and combine this with a per-user access configuration.
These are some of the great features of Clickhelp are given below.
- Custom Domain Name
- Data Encryption with SSL
- Daily Backups
- Single Sign On
- Password-Protected Manuals
- User Roles
- Cloud Documentation Portal
- Mobile & Tablet Support
- Context Help
- Patented Full-Text Search
- Customer Feedback
- Fully Customizable
- Easy Navigation
- Teamwork & Project Management
- Unlimited Version History
- Statuses and Email Notifications
- Project & Publication Statistics
- Review Workflow
- Import from Word, HTML and more
- Microsoft Word Like Editor
- HTML Code Editor
- Content Reuse
- Spell Checker
- Beautiful Templates
- Custom Topic Templates
- Dynamic Output
ClickHelp are proud to be one of the most affordable online documentation tools on the whole market. In this pricing lets us cover more talented people.
The one big thing that makes ClickHelp service unique is that the prices are displayed clearly and openly on its website for their visitor. I think ClickHelp deserves the praise for doing this.
No other competitor of ClickHelp services have this level and type of transparency. Other its competitors will hide the prices or make you sign up before you see them. This is often done to sneak in hidden charges that they don’t want to reveal until they’ve gotten you to register.
Given below is the price structure of ClickHelp.
ClickHelp offers five pricing plans for users to choose from. Give the details a look, and select the best plan for your business click here
With all this in mind, let’s get down to the question, “would we recommend it?”
Absolutely, “YES”. ClickHelp is a very valuable and trusted online documentation tool.
After everything is said and done and after you’ve actually optimized ClickHelp’s services, I’m pretty positive that you will only experience the feelings of contentment and satisfaction. It’s a powerful online documentation tool that definitely serves as a benefit to you and your business.
Order a free 30-day trial to try out all ClickHelp’s 200+ features and experience all the advantages of modern online help authoring.
For any of our readers who skipped straight to the bottom of this review, look no further. You can also take this section as a quick summary of ClickHelp service quality across its most important components.
Here’s how ClickHelp scored:
Features: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Safety / Security: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Ease of Use: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Price: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Support: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Growth: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Final Score: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)