Data Recovery can be a complicated process. There are many times when our important data in the computer gets accidentally deleted. You can also lose your data due to hard drive failure or virus attack. What will you do in case of lost data? In this situation, most of us get confused about how to recover lost data.
Although you can easily hire a data recovery expert for recovering data. But you have to spend a hefty amount on this. Do you know what is the best and cost-efficient procedure to get back your lost data?
What Is Remo Recover
Remo Recover is one of the best data recovery software out there. It can easily recover data in case of accidental deletion, data format, lost partition. virus attack and more.
Let go ahead and know about the features of this software.
Features of Remo Data recovery software:
- Remo recovers data from all kinds of Hard Drives i.e. SATA / SCSI / IDE etc. It is capable of recovering data from memory cards (SD, XD, MMC, Memory Stick etc) of almost all the widely used brands such as Transcend, SanDisk etc. External USB drives and FireWire Drives are also included in the list.
- The program has the ability to recognize all the file types including office files, photos, and audio, video and other file types on the basis of their unique signatures and recovers them using signature search swiftly.
- File systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExtFAT are supported by the tool.
- One of the major benefits of using Remo is if the hard drive is having bad sectors, it will create disk image of the hard drive bypassing the bad sectors and will later recover data from the image.
- Recovering files from formatted partitions and deleted / corrupt partitions from a RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 array.
- Data Recovery from Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and earlier versions of Windows OS.
Remo Recover for Windows comes in three editions including Basic Edition, Media Edition, and Pro Edition. The Price of Basic, Media and Pro edition are $39.97, $49.97 and $99.97 respectively.
Why You Should Use Remo Recover
- Retrive Data from crashed OS
- Find data from formatted USB drive
- Recover missing files from memory card
- Recover photos from the digital camera
- Affordable Price
How To Recover Data With Remo Recover Windows
In just four simple steps, you can recover your lost data with Remo Recover.
1. Run the software. Three options i.e. “Recover files”, “Recover photos”, “Recover Drives” will be given.
2. Choose the drive from which data to be recovered.
3. After scanning is done. A list of data recovered will be shown.
4. You can save the data by purchasing the software.
Remo Recover is surely an excellent tool for recovering any lost data on your computer. In many situations, it becomes difficult to recover the data. In these situations, data recovery software are of great importance.
We highly recommend “Remo Recover For Windows” for recovering any lost data.