Doing SEO for a website is a long-term process. Every website owner wants to rank for a particular keyword. Bloggers are always trying to find opportunities to get better ranking for their golden keywords. Keyword research, on-page SEO and off-page SEO are just a small part of the whole search engine optimization process. You should always be aware of the ranking of your website for different keywords.
How will you get to know, if your website is ranking is increasing or declining in search engines. Rank Tracking is the only way to know about the performance of your website in search engines.
Professional Bloggers and SEO use rank tracking tool for tracking keyword rankings. Although there are different ranking tracking tools available. But Serpstat Rank Tracking Tool is one of the best tools for tracking the ranking of your keyword in the search engine.
Serpstat is an all in one SEO platform. In fact, it is growth hacking tool for SEO, PPC and content marketing. Although the Serpstat tool has lots of features. But in this post, we will talk about Serpstat Rank Tracker.
Let’s know about the key features of Serpstat Rank Tracking tool.
Key Features Of Serpstat Rank Tracker
- Complete Research Of SERP
Serpstat has developed an advanced algorithm that can save data about top-100 domains for every keyword. You just need to select the keyword of your choice and get all the top results for it.
- Global City-Based Tracking
It allows you to track the ranking of the keyword in different search engines like Google and Yandex. This ranking tracking can be done on the basis of city, country, and language.
- Independent Statistics
You can also track competition for a group of phrases instead of individual keywords. Just define the category of competitors, for example: ‘Phones’ or ‘Laptops’.
- Daily Results
With Serpstat Rank Tracker, you can track an unlimited number of keywords on a daily basis. All of the data about keyword you get will be latest from search engines.
- Unlimited users can get access to your project at no additional cost. It makes the process of reporting easier and automatic.
- If you are a developer or advanced users then you can use its API to access daily ranking reports, competitor analysis, position-tracking, and keyword-research data to create their own reporting systems.
How To Use Serpstat Rank Tracker
1. First, go to https://serpstat.com/ and click on “list of Projects”. You can create a project for your website, client’s website or competitors website.
2. In project name, you can enter the name of the website, fill in the domain name, your timezone, add your competitors and create or choose a group. You can leave your project name and project group empty.
3. After it, you need to add a search engine and region. You can choose between Google and Yandex. Also, select the device type on which you want to get tracking data. It includes mobile and desktop. Select the country, region, and city. After it, click on add and continue.
4. This is the most important step you have to choose which keywords you want to track. Here you can enter the keywords for which you want your website to get ranked. It also creates a list of keywords automatically which are already ranking.
You can add those keywords by just copy & paste or you can input them from csv and txt file. Click on Continue after adding keywords
5. Now choose how often you want us to repeat the tracking process. It can be daily, every 3 days and every 7 days.
6. In this step, you can share access to the project with your clients, colleagues, admins or other users. Admins can edit the project and users can browse the results of rank tracking.
If you don’t want to give guest access to anyone, just proceed to the next step.
Now you can view all of your given keywords ranking data in Serpstat Rank Tracker. There are many other options available in this rank tracker.
Are you using Ahref Rank Tracker? Why not you give Serpstat Rank Tracking tool a try. You will surely be amazed by its unique rank tracking features. We find many awesome features like global-city based tracking, unlimited users and many more useful features in this tool.
If you do SEO on daily basis then we recommend Serpstat Rank Tracker for rank tracking.