Nowadays children started to use mobile phones from an early age. According to the Techcrunch, the average age for a child getting their first smartphone is now 10.3 years. According to the report, almost half of the young children now have their own tablet. Kids below eight years are spending an average of two hours and 19 minutes per day on mobile screens.
Now children don’t like to play with plastic toys. Instead, they have lots of games installed on their smartphones. Children are spending most of their playing time on mobile phones. Excessive usage of the smartphone has many negative impacts on a child.
So parents should take control of their child’s smartphone usage. Although there are many software & apps available. But “Spyzie” is one of the most trusted parental control software. In this post, we are going to do a review of Spyzie.
What Is Spyzie
Spyzie is an all-in-one parent control software. Infact it is a phone tracker solution that can monitor mobile device remotely. This software is very beneficial for Parents. It can be used to track the child’s activity on the internet. You can also track the user’s SMS, social media communication as well as web browsing logs.
With it, you can also block certain websites and apps for use. Spyzie is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
Key Features Of Spyzie
There are many unique features in Spyzie app that makes it one of the best parental control solution out there. With it, you will monitor any device in real-time and track all kinds of data including GPS. Let’s know more about its features.
- Its App Blocker let you block certain apps
- You can monitors all kind of activity on the mobile. This monitoring data includes call logs, text messages, contacts, GPS location, browser history and bookmarks, WhatsApp, photos, apps, and calendar activities.
- Know All The App Usages, activities And Durations
- Set a schedule to restrict mobile Phone Usage
- Set a geofencing and whenever it gets crossed, you will get alerts
- It can also detect send details of any SIM card change
- Keylogger automatically records all types of input information
- With it, you can also view documents stored on your kid’s phone remotely
- It can also control social apps and messaging apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, Kik, WeChat, Line and Instagram
- Also, you don’t need to root target android and jailbreak target iOS devices
- It can also control screen time.
Spyzie plays a great role in helping the parents to protect kids from online threats and make sure they are always in safe places.
How Spyzie Works?
Spyzie app works on both Android and iOS devices. You have to install it on the target device which you want to track. Before getting a working Spyzie account, you need to pay for it. It will automatically start work after installation. After installation gets completed, its icon will become invisible.
Also, you need an internet connection on the target device to monitor and track all the activities on it.
Spyzie plans are available for Android and iOS devices. Below are their plans and pricing.
For Android, they have two plans named Ultimate Edition and Premium Edition. In U1-month plan is priced $39.99. For 3 months and 1 year, the price is $49.99 and $99.99 respectively. Ultimate Edition comes with full functionality.
For iOS devices, only one plan is available at $39.99 for 1-month. You need iCloud login credential of target iPhone to monitor it.
Surely, Spyzie is an excellent parental monitoring solution. Every Parent who wants to keep an eye on their children should use it. In fact, it is one of the best apps to monitor any smartphone remotely. If your child uses a smartphone and you want control over it then Spyzie app is highly recommended.