Cloud Computing is of great use in our daily like. Nowadays, almost all of us use cloud storage services. We use it for both personal and business use. With its help, now we can easily access all of our data anywhere in the world. Along with it, data becomes very secure in the cloud.
If you have a backup of your important data in the cloud then you don’t need to worry about its security. As in the case of the accidental deletion of the data, you can download the cloud backup.
Infact, you should take a backup of your main data in the cloud. We can use different cloud storage providers for this purpose. But managing different cloud storage services can be a complex task.
Storage Made Easy provides an enterprise file fabric solution that allows you to link up files spread across multiple cloud providers into a single web interface.
Let us know more about Storage Made Easy.
What Is Storage Made Easy
Storage Made Easy is an enterprise file sharing and synchronization solution. The solution is called Enterprise File Fabric. The software is designed to easily manage private and public file sharing from a single user-interface. It comes along with some extra security features. Cloud Storage providers like Amazon S3, Azure, Dropbox, Google Drive, Rackspace, and many others are supported.
It supports 60+ Public, Private, SaaS, File Connectors. For the unified data view, a Multi-Cloud File Manager is also provided. Some of its new features include on-demand checksums and AI/Machine learning.
Its Enterprise File Fabric is available in three product variants.
1. Enterprise File Fabric for Compliance
It provides a ‘single pane of glass’ that presents and secures data from multiple sources, be that on-premises, a data center, or the Cloud. It Provides intelligent policy-based enforcement across all corporate data and helps enforce GDPR / CCPA /HIPPA. Some of its important features are listed below:
- Identity Management: Enterprise File Fabric can easily integrate with Active Directory, LDAP and SAML for secure user Single Sign On (SSO).
- It provides advanced ultra-secure file sharing features across ALL corporate data stores. These feature includes time expiry, password protection, restricted download access, and more
- Encryption of data
- Acces of files and data can be restricted on the basis of geographical location
- Set audit watches on files
- Create enforceable policies across all data stores
2. Enterprise File Fabric for Media and Entertainment
It provides a secure solution for the media and entertainment industry. Businesses can easily & securely collaborate with large files. Some of its benefits are listed below.
- Single pane of glass asset management
- Metadata extraction and classification
- M-Stream: M-Stream is one of it most useful feature. It can significantly reduce the copy times by 10X and more. To do this, it maximizes the use of network bandwidth to move files quickly and securely.
Let’s get further and know more details about M-Stream.
M-Stream File Acceleration
M-Stream allows high-speed secure transfer across cloud, object storage, and on-premises. It is 10x faster than standard file transfer. Transferring and Copying large files can take a lot of time. M-Stream speeds up the uploading, downloading and copying of very large files.
For this, large files are split into pieces, sent in parallel over multiple streams, and reassembled back into a contiguous file or object at the target. M-Transfer is supported both on copying from server to server and uploading & downloading. It supports CIFS/SMB, NFS, OpenStack Swift, and S3-Compatible storage. It has applications for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android.
- Real-time document collaboration
- File approval workflows
- Native editing in the cloud
- End-to-end data governance policies
- Sensitive data discovery and protection
3. Enterprise File Fabric for Secure File Sharing
Under this, you get ultra-secure private file sharing for on-cloud and on-premise files. It supports file and object storage solutions, including CIFS/NAS/SAN, Amazon S3, Google Storage, Microsoft Azure. It also has native clients for Mac, Windows, Linux and for iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone.
The files are also encrypted on data sources. The encryption is done using FIPS-certified public/private key AES 256 bit encryption. You can also securely share files via email with an expiry or password-protected URL.
You can check the details of its Pricing here.
SME is an excellent solution for anyone who works on different clouds. Infact, it makes the whole process of copying, downloading and uploading really simple & fast. Now you get a single user interface for accessing all your cloud-stored files.
We highly recommend you to give a try to “Storage Made Easy File Fabric”.