Nowadays many of using multiple devices including smartphones, tablets, and laptops. Along with it, we can have multiple cloud storage account. Now the main question is that how we can synchronize our data easily in both multiple devices and cloud storage.
Whenever you have important data on multiple cloud storage platforms then it is vital to keep that data in sync. To work efficiently, it is very important to keep your data in sync.
So how you can keep data in sync on multiple devices & cloud storage. Here is an excellent tool called “SyncMate” to help you in doing this task of synchronization easily.
What Is SyncMate
SyncMate is an excellent synchronization software for Mac. One of the best point thing about this tool is its ability to sync data between Mac and multiple devices & cloud storage effortless. Even you can sync data between Mac and Android devices. With this tool, you can sync different types of data. It includes Contacts, Calendar, Call Records, Messages, etc.
Do you want to know How to backup Mac? SyncMate can do this for you.
Key Features Of SyncMate
- Sync Mac with Android & iOS
Data transfer between Mac & Android can be a time-consuming task. But SyncMate makes it easy. It is the only software that makes the data transfer between Mac & Android simple & easy.
- Sync Mac with Cloud Storage
If you are using different cloud storage service and wants to keep data in sync with Mac, SyncMate can do it for you easily. Infact, this tool turns your Mac into a sync center. By using a single app, all of your cloud storage accounts will remain in sync with your Mac.
- Flexible Mac Synchronization
SyncMate also provides you with flexibility in Mac synchronization. In the free version of the software, you will get sync options for calendar, contact, and background sync. On the other hand, the Expert edition of the software also has sync options for folders, mount disk, SMS, bookmarks, call history, iTunes, music, and more.
- SyncMate can also sync the data to other Mac, MTP, or mounted devices with ease. Along with it, support for the synchronization among several Macs is also available.
- You can also synchronize Mac data with Microsoft services. It includes support for Outlook online account or Office 365 Home and Business editions.
How To Get Started With SyncMate
1. At first, you need to establish a connection. After installing the SyncMate, launch it and choose the device you want to sync.
2. Now the device is connected. Choose the data which you want to sync and set sync parameters.
3. Now Click the “Sync” button.
SyncMate comes with two editions Free & Expert”. Its free edition have limited features. The expert edition costs $39.95.
Really, SyncMate is excellent software for every Mac user. If you want your data to be synchronized with ease to all your devices & cloud storage then SyncMate is the best synchronization software to do this task.