WhatsApp Web Access On PC: WhatsApp is one of the most used application on your mobile. Days are gone when we message each other. This smartphone app has revolutionize the way how we communicate on smartphone. Right now, most of the WhatsApp users use it on their smartphones (Android, iPhone and Windows).
But now you can use WhatsApp on your computer without any hack. They had already introduced the WhatApp Web feature. For this you don’t have install any software. You just have follow some basic step in order to use WhatsApp on your computer. All you need is to scan a bar code by opening WhatsApp on your smartphone.
Let me tell you the exact process needed to get “WhatsApp web access”.
What You Need To Use WhatsApp Web On Your Computer?
Below are requirement which you should full-fill in order use WhatsApp on your computer.
- A smartphone installed with latest version of WhatsApp. Smartphone should have the feature of scanning a bar code. If your phone do not have this feature than WhatsApp web will not work.
- Later version of a computer web browser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera.
- An active data connection on your smartphone. It can be a WiFi connection.
Before proceeding further, make sure that you must have all of the above software & hardware components.
Get WhatsApp Web Access On Computer At Web.Whatsapp.com
Below is step by step process for the above:
1. Go to https://web.whatsapp.com from any popular web browser like Chrome, Firefox and Opera from your PC . This is the url for using WhatsApp web.
2. After that a page will open with a QR Code similar to image as shown above.
3. In this step, before proceeding you should conform that your WhatsApp installed smartphone have an active data connection. Now open the Whatsapp on your smartphone.
4. Scan the QR Code appearing in your web browser. For this you need go in menu of WhatsApp and click WhatsApp Web. This method applies for both Android & Windows phone.
5. Now your phone’s camera will scan that QR code and a new screen will appear which will sync all of your WhatsApp contacts, chat messages in your web browser.
6. If you want to sign out from all of computer than go to Menu (three dots on top-right corner) > WhatsApp Web > Logout from all computers.
Note: Apple iOS users will not be able to use this service on desktop as due to Apple platform limitations.
What You Can Do On WhatsApp Web
- Normal Chat messages (conversation) can be sent.
- Media files including images and videos from computer’s storage can be sent.
- Computer or Laptop’s camera can also be used directly from its interface.
- You can also turn on desktop notification.
One thing will not be able to do from WhatsApp web is editing of profile & status. You can not change your profile picture & status from this interface.
So these are steps you should follow to get WhatsApp web access on your PC or MAC. Now you can use your favorite instant messaging service on right on you computer. I hope you will find this article useful.
If you already using this service, let me know about your feedback.
Have any question regarding this post, tell me that in comment section.